How Will I Be Notified?

Getting notified

You’ll receive notification in the mail from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS).

  • If you’re eligible and you haven’t received an ACCESS card from DHS in the past, DHS will mail you an ACCESS card.
  • If you’ve ever received an ACCESS card before, you won’t get a new card. You should use the ACCESS card you have.
  • If you’ve received an ACCESS card before, but don’t have it anymore, please call the Change Center for a new one.

Get your ACCESS card.

Change Center statewide: 1-877-395-8930

Change Center Philadelphia: 215-560-7226