What Services Are Covered?
Here's what SelectPlan for Women covers.
- Birth control (pills, condoms, diaphragms, the patch and more). Find out more
- Routine check-ups, including breast exams and Pap smears. Why do I need these tests?
- Emergency contraception How does it work?
- STD testing and treatment. Why do I need these tests?
- HIV testing and counseling. What you must know.
- Lab testing related to these services
What’s so special about this plan?
- It’s free
- It’s confidential
- No visit limits
- No co-pays
- You select from any participating health care provider
- You select from any participating pharmacy
What happens if I need more health care?
SelectPlan for Women covers services that are related to family planning. If your provider thinks you need treatment that’s not related to family planning, talk with them. See what your treatment options are. They should refer you to your primary care provider, a Federally Qualified Health Center, Rural Health Center, Community Health Center, or other source of free or low-cost care.